- Spirit of Atlanta Drum and Bugle Corps 2012
- Bluecoats Drum and Bugle Corps 2013-2014
- Rhythm X 2013-2018.
- Lebanon High School Percussion Director 2018-present
- Snare Technician at the Crossmen 2018
- Battery Coordinator of the Crossmen 2019-present - Snare Technician at Rhythm X
- Founder of the Marching Arts Society
Ryan’s world class marching career began when he was 16 with Spirit of Atlanta and spanned over 6 summers and 6 winters. During this time he performed with The Bluecoats Drum and Bugle Corps, The Blue Devils Drum and Bugle Corps, and Rhythm X. Since 2014 Ryan has taught at many schools in the Ohio area and he is currently the director of percussion for Lebanon High School. He is Currently the Battery Coordinator of the Crossmen Drum and Bugle Corps and lives in Lebanon Ohio with his fiancé Kayla.
- Connecticut Hurricanes Drum and Bugle Corps 2005-2009
- United Percussion 2010
- Cavaliers Drum and Bugle Corps 2010-2011
- Rhythm X 2011-2012.
- Capital City Percussion 2012
- 7th Regiment Drum and Bugle Corps 2013-2014
- Cadets Winter Percussion 2014-2016
- Crossmen Drum and Bugle Corps 2015-2016
- ConneXus 2017-2018
- Carolina Crown 2017-Present
- George Mason University 2017-Present
Hailing from Connecticut, Dan has been involved in the marching arts since he was fourteen years old. As an active designer, educator, and adjudicator for competitive music ensembles all over the country, Dan specializes in battery percussion, movement/choreography, and creative design. He currently serves as the Creative Director of George Mason University Indoor Drumline (VA) and the Battery Manager/Choreographer for Carolina Crown (SC).
- Blue Stars Drum and Bugle Corps 2014
- Bluecoats Drum and Bugle Corps 2016-2017
- Rhythm X 2015-2018
- Colerain High School 2015-2017
- Kings High School 2016-2017
- Sycamore High School 2016-Present
Ben has been involved in marching percussion since he was in the 8th grade and has been an active educator since graduating high school. He is from Lebanon, Ohio and is currently a business major at the University of Cincinnati. He will be graduating in the spring of 2019.
-Glassmen Drum and Bugle Corps 2012 -Bluestars Drum and Bugle Corps 2014 -Bluecoats Drum and Bugle Corps 2015-2016 -Tates Creek Indoor Ensemble 2013-2014 -Rhythm X 2015-2017
-Gerrard County High School 2015-2016 -South Oldham High School 2017-2018 -Eastern High School 2017-2018 -ConneXus 2018-2019
Aaron started playing music with piano at a young age. Years later he was introduced to the snare drum in a pipeband setting. After finding competitive success with the Scottish snare, he joined his high school marching band. Aaron developed a passion for marching percussion and went on to march multiple DCI and WGI organizations. After earning a B.M. from Eastern Kentucky University, Aaron moved back to his home town of Louisville, KY where he teaches local high schools.
-Dartmouth High School 2010-2014 -Carolina Crown 2013-2014 -Blue Devils Drum and Bugle Corps 2015-2017 -RCC 2015-2018
-Great Oak High School -San Bernardino High School -Woodbridge High School -The Cadets Drum and Bugle Corps 2018-present
Alan Aungst began his marching career with the Dartmouth High School Marching Band in Dartmouth MA. His drum corps career began with the Spartans in 2012, followed by Carolina Crown, and ending with the Blue Devils. In 2014, Alan moved to Riverside, CA to attend Riverside City College and be a member of RCC Indoor Percussion. He currently studies Music and continues to teach multiple high schools in Southern California ranging from Orange County to Temecula County. The marching activity is his passion year round teaching schools along with The Cadets in the summer time.
-Carolina Crown Drum and Bugle Corps 2004 -The Bluecoats Drum and Bugle Corps 2005 -Trinity Indoor Percussion 2000 -Rhythm X 2003-2006
-Centerville High School -Bluecoats Drum and Bugle Corps 2007 -Carolina Crown Drum and Bugle Corps 2011-2012 - Crossmen Drum and Bugle Corps 2015-2018
Josh Brickey is an active arranger, composer, and educator in the southwestern Ohio area. Josh was recently the Percussion Caption Head for the Crossmen Drum and Bugle Corps, and is currently the Battery Coordinator and Snare Tech for Rhythm X, as well as on the percussion staff for Centerville High School. JOsh has worked with and designed for numerous high school programs in the Dayton and Columbus, OH areas. He has also spent time teaching or arranging for notable programs such as the Bluecoats Drum and Bugle Corps, Carolina Crown Drum and Bugle Corps, Tates Creek Indoor Percussion Ensemble, Miami University Marching Band, and Capital City Percussion (2013 PIO Champion) Josh is co-owner of Plus1 Designs, where he writes and designs custom shows for marching ensembles of all levels.
- Reading Buccaneers 2008-2009
- Carolina Crown Drum and Bugle Corps 2010-2012
- Bluecoats Drum and Bugle Corps 2013
- United Percussion 2011
- Rhythm X 2012-2014
- Crossmen Drum and Bugle Corps 2015-2016
- Capital City Percussion 2015
- Rhythm X 2015-2017
- European X 2017
- Carolina Crown Drum and Bugle Corps 2017-Present
- George Mason Indoor 2018
- Connexus 2018-Present
Frank grew up in the Penns Grove school district of Southern New Jersey. Fortunately, Frank was able to start his drum corps journey as a 16 year old due to very passionate educators. As successful as it was living in the heart of East Coast drumming, Frank moved on to the Midwest to seek some different styles and perspectives within the craft. He currently resides in Dayton, Ohio teaching a variety of high school programs and the PIW group, Connexus. Frank also spends his summers teaching the Carolina Crown Battery, where he spent three years marching himself.
- Spirit of Atlanta Drum and Bugle Corps 2014
- Blue Stars Drum and Bugle Corps 2015-2016
- Rhythm X 2016-2017
- Lakota East High School 2014-2016
- Lakota West High School 2015
- Miamisburg High School 2015-2016
- Lebanon High School 2018-Present
- Capital City Percussion 2019
- Crossmen Drum and Bugle Corps 2019
Currently, Ronnie is a marching percussion instructor at Lebanon High School for the fall and Indoor programs, he also serves as a snare technician at Cap City and Crossmen Drum and Bugle Corps for the 2019 seasons. Outside of marching percussion, he is currently pursuing a degree in graphic design.
- Carolina Crown Drum and Bugle Corps 2003-2004
- Bluecoats Drum and Bugle Corps 2005-2006
- Rhythm X 2004-2007
- Lebanon High School Percussion Director 2010-2018
- Battery Educator at the Bluecoats 2012-2015
- Assistant Caption Head at the Crossmen 2016-2017.
Jared’s drumming experience expanded over the summers of 2003 through 2006 where he performed with both Carolina Crown Drum and Bugle Crops and The Bluecoats Drum and Bugle Corps. In the winter seasons of 2004 through 2007 Jared was a performing member with Rhythm X. Since 2008 Jared has worked with many High Schools in the Ohio area. He was the percussion director at Lebanon High School from 2010-2018. Jared spent the summers of 2012 through 2015 as a battery educator at the Bluecoats Drum and Bugle Corps, and was the assistant caption head at the Crossmen Drum and Bugle Corps from 2016-2018. Jared currently resides in Sydney Australia with his wife Courtney.